ACCORD’s Marriage Preparation Course
“Marriage – a journey, not a destination”
Exploring the richness of the Sacrament of Marriage.
The Eight Modules of the course for engaged couples are:
- Marriage and your Family of Origin and Self Awareness.
- Marriage and how to Communicate.
- Choosing the Sacrament of Marriage.
- Marriage and your Conflict Management.
- Marriage and your Sexuality and Intimacy.
- Marriage and your Fertility Awareness and Well-being.
- Marriage and your being parents.
- Marriage and your Commitment.
Please contact Accord Navan to enquire about reserving a place.
Meals on Wheels
Parish Bereavement Support Group
The Parish Bereavement Support Group is a group of caring parishioners who offer a listening ear to people who are finding life difficult after the death of a loved one.
The Group welcomes anyone who has suffered a bereavement, and is looking for support in a group context, to its monthly meetings in the Parish Room of St. Anne’s Resource Centre.
“Cast your care upon the Lord
and He will look after you” (1 Peter 5:7)
If you wish to speak privately to a member of the Bereavement Support Group or to explore the services which are offered, please call (046) 9027518.